Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here's the children today..


I love this picture of Cherish...


My boy is getting so big on me...


He loves Cars. :)


My little beauty. :)

My life has been very busy, and full of life and little things that make our home interesting and fun. Our church just had a Bible School here, and we hosted 9 girls, and also had extra company every night for that week. After that, people just kept dropping in, to visit or for meals, and this week I begged my family to let me have one week to myself. They agreed, and this week has been much quieter, for which I am very grateful.
This weekend CC goes to preach at a small church in Maryland, so our weekend will be a quiet one too. But next weekend we go to PA for Mission's Conference! Fun times! :)
I will be blogging more, though I will probably spend more time on my other blog than this one.. I don't know if many people read this one. If you do, and you want me to keep this one up, please comment! Thanks, and have richly blessed day. :)

No comments: