Monday, April 12, 2010

ok...

So, I haven't been on this thing in months! I didn't even remember I had a blog until I heard someone talking about theirs, and that's when I realized that I REALLY needed to update mine! And SOON!
So anyhow, we've been busy, just with the regular household chores, and now with spring in the air and the weather so nice, we've been doing a little outside work, planting some perennials and a shrub here and there.. I'm planning on doing more, but I wanna do only a little at a time.. hopefully this year I'm gonna be able to get some tall trees planted in our yard.. Our yard is kinda open and bare, so a few trees would make a nice contribution to shade and looks! *happiness!*
Another juicy tidbit of news is.. We're expecting a girl the end of August! At least, a girl is what our midwife/doctor told us after looking at the ultrasound scans for a half hour! Anyhow, I kinda felt like this one was a girl. :) So we're excited! Can't wait! The only downside is that I get to go thru the hot summer months big and preggie, but hey, I'm thanking God that we have Air Conditioning!!! It's gonna be one of my best friends this summer, as well as blender smoothies and all cold drinks!
Well, we're getting ready to go to some friends house for dinner, but I wanted to upload a few pics before I leave.. just to show you that we're alive and doing well!
Love to all.. chat with ya later!
Jen




No comments: